Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hurricane update (Sat. 11:45 p.m.)

It's now 11:45 p.m. local time (12:45 EDT) and things are just now starting to pick up a little. Short periods of light rain and a very light breeze just starting. My camera is officially broken so I'm going to have to find another way to put pictures up tomorrow. But I'm off to bed and I'm sure I'll wake up early to see what Dean's up to. Forcasters are starting to call this possibly the worst hurricane in Jamaica's history. Good one for me to start with, right? haha Last I saw the winds were down to 145 but I would guess it will intensify tomorrow morning/afternoon with the daytime heating. But I'm not a meteorologist. Landfall should be tomorrow early afternoon. So, I will try to give some more information in the morning and hopefully some pictures. I hope the internet stay's up for a while!! Thank you again in advance for your prayers!!

No comments: